Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Chapter Seven: From Tracking to Growth Mindset Grouping

Greetings, I apologize for the lateness of my questions/discussion points. If you choose not to use them due to my tardiness I understand. 

1. In what ways are you currently using tracking in relation to mathematics in your classroom? What adjustments can be made to "de-track" your students? 

2. Can you share examples of complex tasks that are not only culturally responsive; but also incorporate social, math and logic skills that you have utilized in your classroom? Please provide photographs when appropriate. 

 3. On pages 132 & 133 Boaler discusses roles which students can engage in when working as a group. What roles do you deem as appropriate in early learning settings? Are their additional roles as well? I look forward to your response. 

 Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment